WaR4-uM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WaR4-uM

VITAJTE na diskusnom fóre !!!

DomovDomov  HľadaťHľadať  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistráciaRegistrácia  PrihláseniePrihlásenie  

My Family

Goto down 
AutorSpráva
Admin
Admin
Admin

Počet príspevkov : 87
Registration date : 13.06.2007

My Family Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: My Family   My Family Icon_minitimeSt jún 13, 2007 6:08 pm

I think, family is the base of the society. I am going to present my family. My family has three members. Mother, sister and me.

My name is....... I am student of educational establishment of clothes in Vrbové. I shall be a cosmetician. I am 18. My hobbies are reading books, listening to the radio and music, wathing TV. I like going to the cinema.

My father dosn`t live with us. My parents are divorced. He lives in Czech republic for 6 years. My father´s name is ......Father is a cook. He is 49. I meet him once a month. His hobbies are cooking, sport, football, fishing and tourism. He has blue eyes. He has black, curly hair. He is tall, friendly and funny.

My mother´s name is........ She is a vice of headmaster at primary school. My mother is 46. Her hobbies are listening to the music, skiing, swimming, watching romantic films and reading books. My mother has green eyes. She has brown, straight hair. She is small, strict and responsible. Her best-loved book is The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.

The Notebook is an achingly tender story about the enduring power of love, a story of miracles that will stay with reader forever. Set amid the austere beauty of coastal North Carolina in 1946, The Notebook begins with the story of Noah Calhoun, a rural Southerner returned home from World War II. Noah Calhoun is haunted by images of the beautiful girl he met fourteen years earlier, a girl he loved like no other. Allie Nelson is now engaged to another man, but realizes that the original passion she felt for Noah has not dimmed with the passage of time. Like a puzzle within a puzzle, the story of Noah and Allie is just beginning. As it unfolds? their tale miraculously becomes something different. The result is a deeply moving portrait of love itself, the tender moments, and fundamental changes that affect all readers.

My sister´s name is....... She is a pupil of primary school. Simona is 12. Her hobbies are singing, playing the piano, computer games, writing stories and drawing. She has green eyes. She has brown, wave hair. She is tall and crazy.

I have two grandmothers, one grandfather, step grandfather and godfather. My grandparents are on the pension. My grandmother´s name is........ My grandmother was a teacher. She is 71. She like reading books. My grandfather´s name is......... My grandfather was a shop manager. He is 75. His hobby is growing vegetables in garden. My gotfather´s name is......... Miloš is a designer. He is 43. He is single. His hobbies are working with computer, playing tennis, playing football and ice-skating. I get on well with my grand mother, because ske is very nice and kind-hearted. We play cards and talk together.

This is my family.
Návrat hore Goto down
http://war4-um.7x.cz

My Family
Návrat hore 
Strana 1 z 1

Povolenie tohoto fóra:Nemôžete odpovedať na témy v tomto fóre.
WaR4-uM :: Škola :: Cudzie jazyky-
Prejdi na: