WaR4-uM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WaR4-uM

VITAJTE na diskusnom fóre !!!

DomovDomov  HľadaťHľadať  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistráciaRegistrácia  PrihláseniePrihlásenie  

Housing

Goto down 
AutorSpráva
Admin
Admin
Admin

Počet príspevkov : 87
Registration date : 13.06.2007

Housing Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Housing   Housing Icon_minitimeSt jún 13, 2007 6:07 pm

A house is a building where we live and we called it our home. At home we live with other people who we love. Usually with our family or partners.

I have lived in Vrbove all my life. I was born here. My town is small. It has got 6000 inhabitants. The town is divided into several parts. There are many family houses and no block of flats in our street. A lot of Slovak families lives in block of flats.

I live in family house. I live with my mother and sister. Our house has 3 rooms, kitchen, corridor, bathroom, toilet and cellar. On the left side of the door there is a coatrack Beside coatrack there is a cupboard on the shoes. On the right there is a kitchen. There is a table and chairs, a kitchen unit, cooker and fridge. There is a living room, bedroom and childreen room downstairs. There are plants, couch, armchair, table, carpet, TV set, cupboards, curtains and lamp in the living room. On the wall there are pictures. There are bed, wardrobe, hamper, night table, computer, carpet, curtains and lamp in the bedroom.

My sister and me share our childrenroom. There are two beds, two tables, wardobes, two chairs, piano, computer, carpet, curtains, lamp and bookcase in the childrenroom. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks-my favourite book has a special place in the bookcase. The Notebook is an achingly tender story about the enduring power of love, a story of miracles that will stay with reader forever. Set amid the austere beauty of coastal North Carolina in 1946, The Notebook begins with the story of Noah Calhoun, a rural Southerner returned home from World War II. Noah Calhoun is haunted by images of the beautiful girl he met fourteen years earlier, a girl he loved like no other. Allie Nelson is now engaged to another man, but realizes that the original passion she felt for Noah has not dimmed with the passage of time. Like a puzzle within a puzzle, the story of Noah and Allie is just beginning. As it unfolds? their tale miraculously becomes something different. The result is a deeply moving portrait of love itself, the tender moments, and fundamental changes that affect all readers.

There are big lawn, trees, rockery and garden in front of the house. We grow vegetable and fruit in the garden. There are carrots, potatos, redish, beans, tmatoes, cucumbers, celeries, pepper, parsly, lentil, lettuce, peas, onions, corn, cherries, straw berries, apples, peaches and apricots in the garden. There are flowers, small trees, and rocks in the rockery. There are two benches, when we are sitting on the terace evening, in summer. We grill, there when the weather is well. These evenings are very nice.
Návrat hore Goto down
http://war4-um.7x.cz

Housing
Návrat hore 
Strana 1 z 1

Povolenie tohoto fóra:Nemôžete odpovedať na témy v tomto fóre.
WaR4-uM :: Škola :: Cudzie jazyky-
Prejdi na: